Natural Stripe Linen | The Alexander Bow Tie
Sorry, currently out of stock
Now your little guy can look dapper in a cute Bow Tie -- perfect for family photos, special occasions, or fancy Friday! Be sure to check out our matching Bows and Mama Bows for the ultimate family matching look. Each bow tie is made with black metal hardware with an adjustable neck length.
Our Bow Ties are offered in two sizes, and great for little guys of all ages.
- The Little Brother Bow Tie measures approximately 1.5" x 3". This is the perfect size for babies and young toddlers, ages 0-18 months.
- The Big Brother Bow Tie measures approximately 2" x 4". This size is perfect for ages 18 months to 6 years.
As each bow tie is handmade, there may be minor variances on the measurement, print, knot or seam. All bow ties are checked for quality prior to shipping.
Please note: Alexander Bow Ties are made-to-order, and have a 5-7 day turnaround time for order processing.
This Bow is available in your choice of finishes:
- Black Elastic Hair Tie - Regular. Perfect for a pony or messy bun, this style is great for older girls or those with thicker hair. Ideal option for adults.
- Black Elastic Hair Tie - Small. Perfect for a pony or messy bun, this style is great for younger girls or those with finer hair. Ideal for Children.
- Reversible Alligator Clip with Grip. Perfect for pinning this bow under a bun or clipped into a ponytail.
- Reversible Alligator Clip with Teeth. Great for older girls with thicker hair, who need a little extra help keeping her bow in place.
- Nylon Headband. Our Nylon Headbands are so soft and delicate, perfect for newborn babes and those girls with finer hair. Choose from 4 neutral shades, perfect for your little babe.
- Mini Knot - 0.75 x 2.25"
- Knot - 1.25 x 3.5"
- Chunky Knot - 1.75 x 4"
- Mama Knot - 1.25 x 5"
- Ellie - 3.75 x 2"
- Lizzie - 4 x 2.25"
- Betty - 4.25 x 2.5"
- Elizabeth - 5 x 3"
- Little Beth - 3.5 x 5.5"
- Beth - 4 x 5.5"
For best results, spot clean only.
Warning: Choking Hazard - Small Parts. Children should be supervised while wearing bows, as each bow contains pieces that are not intended for play and can become separated from the bow itself.
Please note: with vintage fabrics, there may be slight variations in the fabric that reflect its age. These are not considered defects