ORDER PROCESSING & SHIPPING POLICY
HIGH VOLUME TAT INCREASE
- During high volume periods such as a Sale or new product release, TAT may be extended by an additional week. Please keep this in mind when ordering.
- Current TAT will always be displayed in the header of our website.
This is the time between when you place an order and when we actually ship the order.
TAT is always counted in business days -- holidays and weekends do not count.
TAT always starts the following business day after placing an order.
For example if you order on Wednesday, TAT starts Thursday. If you order Friday, TAT starts Monday.
TAT does not include the actual shipping timeframe which is the method you select at checkout.
These items are ready to ship, meaning there is no additional work needed to go into preparing them for shipment.
RTS items will usually ship within 7-10 Business Days, unless otherwise stated in our website header. We always aim to ship much sooner than the quoted time however as we are a very small business there may be times where we simply cannot work any faster.
US STANDARD SHIPPING:
- Flat Rate Shipping (Bow Orders) - $5
- This is the Flat Rate for Bow Orders only.
- Shipping is Free over $40 for Bow Orders only.
- Shipped via USPS First Class Mail.
- Flat Rate Shipping (Apparel Orders) - $8
- This is the Flat Rate for orders which contain Apparel.
- Shipping is Free over $75 for Apparel Orders.
- Shipped via USPS First Class or Priority Mail.
- Mixed carts (Bows + Apparel) will default to the higher shipping rate.
- USPS Priority Mail - $ Price Varies
- UPS Ground Shipping - $10
- If you are Local and would like to pick up your order, please select this option at checkout.
- DO NOT SELECT THIS OPTION IF YOU CANNOT PICK UP IN LEANDER, TEXAS.
- Once your order is ready, we will contact you. TAT timelines still apply.
- Orders not picked up within 5 days after they have been marked as ready will be returned to inventory and refunded.
- USPS Priority Mail or UPS Worldwide Shipping - Calculated by carrier.
- Note: VAT/Duties and any other taxes that may be applicable to your order are NOT collected by Eliza Cate and Co, and are the responsibility of the purchaser. Failure to pay these fees at customs will result in you forfeiting your merchandise, and we will be unable to offer you a refund on those items. If you refuse your order at customs and it is returned to us, there will be a restocking fee of 25% deducted from the total.
IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ!
Once the shipping carrier has the package we have no control on delivery timeframe/details. We cannot be held liable for any delays after we have shipped the package as it is entirely out of our hands. After an order has been marked "delivered" any issues or concerns with your delivery must go through your local Post Office. We'll always be here to help, but we are unable to "find packages" if they are missing or delivered incorrectly.
We are not responsible for change of address or packages lost or delayed in the mail system. Please contact USPS or UPS for assistance.
A NOTE ON SHIPPING LABELS:
- Labels are always printed early to help organize and process orders in batches.
- Your label may be in a processing state during the entire TAT window.
- You are welcome to email us if you are concerned about your order, however if it is within the TAT window it's likely your order is still being processed.